"But that's how it's always been done" - That's not my way of thinking.
I can articulate an organisation’s brand purpose and work with stakeholders to achieve integrated solutions that often challenge ways of thinking and doing things.
I can simplify complex and technical concepts for a range of B2B and B2C audiences. The skills I’ve acquired over 15 years, including managing teams, enables me to confidently navigate through challenging and highly regulated organisational structures and appreciate the needs and motivations of various stakeholders.
I am an experienced driver of change specialising in:
- Taking external and internal stakeholders on a cohesive journey to implement change - technical or otherwise.
- Leading and coaching teams in human-centred design thinking.
- Championing, maintaining and developing visual guidelines and the application of consistent designs and voice across entire business units in support of brand strategy.
- Collaborating with numerous stakeholders on various projects including Salesforce implementation, brand development, insurance transitions, legislative requirements, retention and acquisition campaign activity.
- Producing email and SMS collateral using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Evaluating data and strategic business goals to execute supporting end-to-end campaigns.
- Outsourcing and managing third party suppliers such as designers and content creators.
- Measuring marketing ROI – paid versus organic channels.
- Digital marketing planning, strategy and execution.
- Leading creative brand strategy.
- Change management – thinking outside of set functional areas during mergers and restructures.
- Managing and motivating teams.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WordPress and Squarespace. Basic HTML and CSS knowledge (Code Academy).
- 2016 - current - Mercer Australia - Senior Marketing Communications Consultant
- 2015 - Engineering Education Australia - Brand, Marketing and Sales Manager (contract)
- 2015 - The Lake House - Events and Sales Manager
- 2011-2015 - Monash University - Brand and Campaign Project Manager (Global Marketing)
- 2010-2011 - Clemenger BBDO - Account Manager (NAB account)
- 2009-2010 - Niche Media - Deputy Editor
- 2008 - Conde Nast, VOGUE, London - Merchandise Assistant
- 2008 - Vanity Fair, London - Promotions Coordinator (contract)
- 2006-2008 - Furst Media - Senior Editor and Contributor
- Human-Centred Design, IDEO, 2016
- Digital Marketing, General Assembly, 2015
- AGILE and Lean Fundamentals, Agile Academy, 2014
- Brand Management, Australian Marketing Institute, 2012
- Masters of Publishing and Editing, Monash University, Melbourne, 2005–2007
- Bachelor of Arts (majors in Media and Communications and History), Monash University, Melbourne, 2002–2005
- Fluent in English and conversational Polish and Russian.